05 Oct What Customers Crave becomes the #1 Amazon best seller in Customer Relations!
I am pleased to announce that my just released book, What Customers Crave: How to Create Relevant and Memorable Experiences at Every Touchpoint, has become the number #1 Amazon Kindle Best Selling book in both Customer Relations and Business Leadership Training.
What Customers Crave examines how the hyper-connected economy is radically changing consumer expectations, and reveals what companies need to do to stay on top. The solution rests on two simple questions: What do your customers love? What do they hate? Find the answers, and you’re well on your way to success.
Jam-packed with tools and examples, What Customers Crave helps you reinvent how you engage with customers (both digitally and non-digitally) and:
- Gain invaluable insights into who they are and what they care about
- Use listening posts and Contact Point Innovation to refine customer types
- Engineer experiences for each micromarket that are not only exceptional, but insanely relevant
- Connect across the five most important touchpoints
- Co-create with your customers
- And much more
When you learn to provide your customers with exactly what they want, they not only buy—they come back again and again…and bring their friends.
You can buy the Kindle edition here.
You can buy the hardcover edition here.